Restrict Content Pro – Today we have shared Restrict Content Pro Premium GPL Plugin for free download. Using of Restrict Content Pro plugin you can protect your valuable content.
A full-featured, powerful membership solution for WordPress.
Lock away your exclusive content. Give access to valued members.
Features below and learn why businesses trust Restrict Content Pro
Create an unlimited number of discount codes and offer percentage or flat rate based discounts.
Accept credit cards with Stripe, Braintree, 2Checkout, Authorize.net or PayPal Website Payments Pro. Restrict Content Pro also supports PayPal Standard and Express, as well as multiple payment options at the same time.
Elegant and easy-to-use reports to show you exactly how well your membership site is performing. Easily see the current month’s performance, or any other time period.
To help provide a better idea of what Restrict Content Pro looks like for subscribers, visit the live demonstration site and test the registration process yourself.
Unlimited Subscription Packages
Create an unlimited number of subscription packages. You can easily create free, trial, and premium subscriptions.
Easily view all active, pending, expired, cancelled, and free users.
Restrict Content Pro makes it extremely easy to deliver premium content to your subscribers.
Send welcome emails to new members, email payment receipts, and remind members before their account expires automatically.
What’s New On Restrict Content Pro Premium Plugin v3.5.32
- Fix: Updating the link building for front end user cancellations, to ensure that the link still functions after translation occurs.
- Fix: Fixing additional jQuery issues that occur when the base version of jQuery is overridden to the latest version.
- Updated the minified version of register form js for Restrict Content Pro.
- Fix: Reworking jQuery to cover deprecations.
- Fix: Password Reset Form not processing usernames correctly.
- Fix: Stripe Sources lookup issue occurring when attempting to get the default source from legacy API configurations.
- Update: Starting removal of 2Checkout from Restrict Content Pro Core.
- Improvement: Making the Stripe Webhook instructions stand out more on the settings page.
- Improvement: Adding the trailing slash to Stripe Webhook URL.
- Removed files that are causing false positives in security scans.
- And many other small improvements and bug fixes.
Restrict Content Pro Premium Plugin Post Updated
Post Updated Details
|File Name||Restrict Content Pro Premium|
|File Type||GPL (100% Clean File)|
Join Us on Telegram
Restrict Content Pro Premium Plugin Download Link
Restrict Content Pro GPL Plugin Download Link
How to Install Restrict Content Pro GPL Plugin?
Restrict Content Pro Premium GPL Plugin Installation Video
Also Read This
Copyright Notices: This website is not sharing themes by cloning or cracking. We respect the GNU General Public License (GPL) and the hard work of the theme creator. On this website, we share that link those are already stored somewhere else on the internet and are not a part of this website.
Our website does not carry any responsibility for them. If your copyrighted material has been indexed by our site and you want this material to be removed then contact us immediately. We will remove it in 48 hours.